Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stalk Tank in progress

Here is the beast. I went to Michael's arts and crafts and found a wooden egg of the correct size. Unfortunately it came in two pieces so I pinned them together with the help of my dremel and brownstuffed the gap, sanding it down with my dremel as well. The white plasticard visible in the picture is the start of my first engineering attempt: plasticard legs like a preying mantis. Wish me luck!



Here are the next two Pacters; a grunt with gas mask and an axe wielding maniac for a sergeant. The Sgt's arms are from the fantasy flagellants, while the axe head is from a fantasy marauder. This conversion was inspired by CMDante's log on DakkaDakka.


A short pattern autocannon, which I had planned before seeing Dave Taylor's blood pact, but hadn't considered reversing the muzzle break. Thanks for the idea Dave.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely conversions. You set a very high standard for the rest of us to follow.

    The Heavy Support tank is nice. I hadn't seen one before. They will have to be careful, though, or they will have GWs lawyers all over them like a nasty rash. It wouldn't be the first time.

    John

    ReplyDelete